Howdy, I'm Jones.
In lieu of a detailed bio, here are some fun facts about me:
(photo above by Moe Kite)
- I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL.
- My degree is in Political Science - for the longest time, I thought I was going to be a lawyer. I still might.
- My day job is at one of the coolest music venues in the country managing show ops and ticketing.
- I'm a diehard sports fanatic that can talk for hours about sports.
(regarding the above, Go Birds and Thunder Up)
- My first show ever was The Raconteurs at the Tabernacle in Atlanta, Georgia at the ripe age of eight years old.
- I played in bands all throughout middle school and high school opening for bands like Rubblebucket, Man or Astroman?, and What Made Milwaukee Famous.
- I have a cat named Fred who's the greatest thing on this planet.
- I picked up photography in 2016 by sneaking my little Sony camera into every show I could, making friends with lots of angry security guards in the process.
- My favorite album of all time is Halcyon Digest by Deerhunter.
- I almost got arrested for sneaking around a protected historic landmark with a very high-profile alt-rock band.
- Amsterdam is my favorite city that I've ever spent time in.
- I'll rep for Birmingham, Alabama until the day I die - if you haven't spent time here, you should.